While technology has proved to be an integral part of today’s business world, it’s not perfect — and let’s face it, neither are we. Sometimes we have questions, concerns, or issues that we need help with and that’s okay.
What really matters is how we get that help and how we can leverage it for better business outcomes.
Let’s look at audio video conferencing equipment as an example. AV technology has proven to be an invaluable part of remote, hybrid, and in-person work arrangements. But for organizations to truly make the most of their systems and solutions, they need the right AV support to back them.
The importance of AV support
Even best-in-class technology can benefit from a support team. They are, after all, the experts in that space and can help your organization with the following:
- Selecting the right technology for your needs
- Implementing your systems
- Providing training and resources for adoption
- Troubleshooting in real time
But the benefits of AV support goes beyond the obvious. By putting your AV tech needs in the hands of experts, you’re taking it out of your internal team’s hands. That leaves more room for them to focus on tasks and initiatives that only your internal teams can do, and the things that matter most to your business.
Types of AV support
There are a number of ways you can utilize AV support in your organization. They include:
- On-demand support — For “in the moment” support like issues launching meetings, having on-demand support at your fingertips is essential for keeping your business running smoothly.
With on-demand support, you can either make a phone call or scan a QR code and be connected with the resources and people you need to resolve your issue and get your meeting started.
- Managed support — Make sure you always have the support you need by utilizing a dedicated team for your support. They will be available for new technology setup, troubleshooting, and on-demand assistance under a subscription model.
- AV as a Service — You can take managed support to the next level by utilizing an AV as a Service (AVaaS) solution that bundles not only support, but every aspect of your AV setup (including technology upgrades) into one subscription.
One or more of these service categories could be most beneficial to your organization. You can consult an AV conferencing company to help you figure out which one is right for you.
How IVCi can help with AV support
As a leader in AV support, IVCi is available to help organizations of all sizes and industries with their expertise and offerings. From AVaaS to Managed Video Experiences, there is a service solution that can fit your budget, organization, and technology. Contact us today to learn more.