You've successfully implemented a video conferencing or telepresence system.
Now, protect your investment with an IVCi Maintenance Plan.
Protection from Lost Productivity
PREPARE FOR UNEXPECTED PROBLEMS WITH A MAINTENANCE PLAN
IVCi Maintenance and Support Services™ let you budget for repair costs, get repairs done quickly, and regularly update your solution. Success begins with equipment you can count on. Give yourself peace-of-mind by getting comprehensive operational support for all aspects of your collaboration environment from a single, dedicated partner.
- IVCi Support Services at a Glance IVCi Managed Care IVCi Managed Care On-Site IVCi AV Managed Care On-Site
- Unlimited 24x7 telephone support
- Guaranteed one-hour telephone response time.
- IVCi’s call center will open a trouble ticket and the service issue will be tracked until it is resolved.
- IVCi’s technical helpdesk performs (with the customer’s assistance) preliminary troubleshooting, remote diagnosis, and a video test call to identify any problem(s) before ordering parts for shipment.
- Parts shipped same day (for video conferencing systems only) when service call is received prior to 2:00PM EST (shipping is free of charge).
- Remote software updates for video conferencing systems.
- A trained and certified technician will be dispatched to arrive on-site next business day.**
- Manufacturer’s warranty honored for all equipment provided.
- Free labor to replace projector bulbs for equipment provided.***
- One preventative maintenance and system review visit per year by a certified AV engineer.
- Free operating system software updates on all equipment provided performed at the scheduled preventative maintenance sessions.
A Full Service Program for Guaranteeing ROI
IVCi CAP enables your organization to design a structured program with offerings from these four areas. Each links together to actively support your investment by improving common ROI metrics such as adoption, sustained usage, solution lifespan, and more.