Nothing is more frustrating than investing time and money in a collaboration strategy and then having the technology down when you most need it. The good news is that IVCi service innovations greatly reduce the impact of down time on your companies scheduled meetings.
“Live Video Assist” is a new and innovative service that redefines how repair services are delivered. Live Video Assist offers VIRTUAL support for your audio visual and video conferencing rooms via interactive video sessions with IVCi Help Desk technicians.
With Live Video Assist you will be able to demonstrate your technical issue in real-time, and receive instant analysis. In many cases, you will receive on-the-spot remedial support and repair. No longer will you struggle to explain the issues you are experiencing in just words, no longer will you have to wait hours for a field technician to arrive to do a visual analysis.
Live Video Assist is available to IVCi Managed Care Maintenance customers with a free App that is downloaded to a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet. Live video assist enabled customers will be able to:
- Press a single button to be connected to IVCi’s world class Help Desk.
- Easily escalate an instant message chat to an audio or video call.
- Video enable your IVCi technician to see and hear the specific issue you are experiencing in real-time.
- Receive easily understood instructions from the technician.
- Enable the technician to immediately see the results of their recommendations.
Live Video Assist benefits can go beyond improvements in the diagnosis and repair process and can extend to real-time training and virtual onsite support for mission critical meetings.