IVCi has partnered with Google to provide their highly-effective, fully-coordinated communication platform, Google meetings. What this means to harried business meeting coordinators is success without stress. Hangouts Meet allows coordinators to set up a meeting and share a link. That’s it. Featuring Google’s efficient, lightweight interface coupled with smart multi-participant management, your corporate video calls to staffers, associates, vendors, and prospects, both internal and external, just got made. No tech degree required.
Here are some Google meetings advantages:
- Enables on-the-fly video conferencing with anyone, regardless of their location.
- Instantly schedule meetings with dozens of internal and external participants using up to 25 devices.
- Plan cost-effective video meetings for your business:
- Reduce operational expenses and travel costs. Connect with your team from anywhere. Video calls enable face-to-face meetings. Just click a link to join.
- Platform for instant collaboration and sharing:
- Real-time, wireless, and seamless.
- Simple to deploy, easy to manage:
Google/IVCi Relationship Benefits
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in delivering robust collaboration platforms and workspace environments. We are well-positioned to resell Google products due to our highly successful Chromebox™ for Meetings deployments and our expertise in collaboration. IVCi also possesses a keen understanding of Google’s ecosystem. Additionally our experience with traditional collaboration solutions ensures optimal room acoustics, camera placement, and visual appearances when deploying the Chrome for Meeting platform.
We are known as an industry leader having deployed several hundred Chrome for Meeting solutions worldwide. IVCi has also established room configuration standards for large-scale deployments. Our expertise/partnerships developing the back end will enable your team to establish seamless meetings with a minimum of effort. Whatever the scope of your project, IVCi’s professionals can capably and masterfully design, develop, deploy, and maintain your Google meetings solution.
To learn more, please contact your IVCi team today at (800) 224-7083.