Control System Programming
Control systems and control programming are the backbone of any audio visual integrated room. With the push of a button participants can switch between content from a PC, projector or interactive whiteboard; mute and unmute microphones; pan, tilt, or zoom the camera on a video conferencing system; connect video and audio calls and much more. This eliminates the need for multiple remotes and provides an easy-to-use interface for meeting participants.
Proprietary AV Control System
IVCi has invested heavily in the development of our Control System Platform (CSP), a user friendly interface for an AV room environment. By purchasing a user license, customers can access a time-tested, proven interface with the following features:
- Presentation, audio conference, and video conference modes that automatically revert to preset lighting, shade, and display controls
- Taskbar with commonly used functions, such as lighting and volume control, available at all times
- Automatic shutdown either at a specific time each night or through an occupancy sensor after a certain period of inactivity
- Customized to room specifications by adding or removing features and personalized to include company logos
- Detailed user manual with button-by-button descriptions and screen shots of each system task customized for the graphical user interface (GUI)
Our expertly trained programmers have a deep knowledge of all major control system platforms and will design an interface based on an organization’s unique needs and specifications. To ensure functionality of the final GUI configuration, IVCi installs the control system program on a webserver and allows the customer to remotely test the interface. This gives the end-user a chance to use their system and request changes or modifications before the system is deployed to the site. Additionally, a custom interface includes a detailed control system design document/user manual with screen shots of each system task and a button-by-button description of each function.
Bring Your Own Control
Augment any av control system with a downloadable iPad app that functions similarly to the touch-panel control. This allows a user to control the room with a familiar device from any seat instead of having to sit directly in front of the touch panel. As a result, colleagues no longer have to lean across each other to adjust the speaker volume or switch presentation modes.