The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP is the industry’s first wireless set-top unit. The perfect communications tool for medium to small meeting rooms, this sleek and elegant set -top product offers a high degree of flexibility to the user.
The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP incorporates the features and functions of larger systems in a portable, high performance set-top box. This compact unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool that can be relied on. The TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP’s intuitive user interface is common to all TANDBERG systems and makes it easy for even new users to make a call.
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium to small meeting rooms and shared office environments
- Elegantly designed all-in-one set-top unit that fits easily on any standard television monitor
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitors
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Application Features:
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio site with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor setup
TANDBERG Set-Top 990 MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP up to 2 Mbps, optionally with ISDN up to 512 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption (AES) is included
- True CD-quality audio
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.