NEW! The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager is designed for medium to small-sized meeting rooms
The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager provides the ultimate visual communication experience as a fully integrated part of the Cisco IP telephony environment. The features of Cisco CallManager, such as forward, transfer and hold are supported. It’s not just as easy as a phone call—it is a phone call.
The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager incorporates the features and functions of larger systems in a portable, high performance set-top box. This compact unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool that can be relied on. The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager’s intuitive user interface is common to all TANDBERG systems and makes it easy for even new users to make a call.
TANDBERG MXP Profile: Set-top Package
The available TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager Profile Set-top Package option provides integrated, streamlined design for your office environment. Backed by TANDBERG’s unparalleled technology innovations, the new MXP Profile Series has widescreen flat-panel plasma and LCD displays that offer crisp and brilliant visual resolution and is sized for group viewing.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager Design Features:
- Designed for offices and small meeting rooms in Cisco CallManager environments
- Compact set-top unit that fits perfectly on any standard television set
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitor
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager Application Features:
- Full range of Cisco IP telephony functions, including Directory, Voice Mail and Call Control, as supported by Cisco CallManager
- Software upgradeable, to grow with the capabilities of Cisco CallManager
- Supports XML applications to deliver a range of information services to the desktop
- Interoperable with H.323 video, using Cisco CallManager
- Interoperable with H.320 (ISDN) video, using an H.323/H.320 video gateway and Cisco CallManager
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP for Cisco CallManager Performance Features:
- Bandwidth up to 768 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
- H.264 video up to 768 kbps
- Multiple video inputs
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.