Scheduling Software for Video Networks
This simple scheduling tool makes it easy for everyone in any organization to schedule conferences, reserve meeting rooms and invite participants. This is an ideal way for organizations to provide everyone with a simple and effective tool for scheduling video, voice and data
Schedule a Conference from Your Desktop in 4 Easy Steps
- Scheduling or ad-hoc calling for video, audio, Web and data conferences
- Ability to schedule conferences, book rooms and invite participants using Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes® (requires software option)
- Supports Microsoft® Office Communicator (requires software option)
- Supports IBM Lotus Sametime® Connect (requires software option)
- Manages on-site and remote video systems, including statistics, directories, booking and software updates
Intuitive web-based interface
- Supports management of network and video equipment from multiple vendors
- Manages calls made on multiple protocols (IP using H.323 and SIP, ISDN and mixed calls)
- Manages endpoints, MCUs, gatekeepers and gateways directly
- Supports multiple servers for improved uptime.
- Supports automatic creation of phone books, including Active Directory and H.350
- Detailed system-by-system and conference-by-conference records
- Intelligent diagnostics for rapid support response
- System Summary Page for fast access to most-used information
- Consolidated list of open tickets with links to recommended fixes
- Integrated Network Monitoring Support – Integrates with HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli®, NetCool® and any SNMP network monitoring tool.
TANDBERG Scheduler Design Features
- Web-based software for an unlimited number of users on a video network.
- Clean, easy-to-follow user interface.
- Schedule video, audio, web and data conferences.
TANDBERG Scheduler Application Features
- Schedule multiple sites in the same conference.
- Schedule multiple conference simultaneously.
TANDBERG Scheduler Performance Features
- Multiple vendor support.
- Schedules ISDN, IP or mixed network calls.
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.