TANDBERG’s Educator MXP is initially shipping in North America and select countries
The TANDBERG Educator Series is a modular solution ideal for school classrooms, higher education and corporate training. Going beyond traditional distance education, this series meets the special video needs of both instructors and students.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Educator MXP Design Features
- Monitor, cabinet and podium options for different learning environments
- Industry’s most intuitive 12” color video touch panel allows instructors to control video calls and multiple peripherals, including cameras, PCs and VCRs
- Industry leading wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional components include locator mats, student trackers, electronic whiteboards and assorted microphone options
TANDBERG Educator MXP Application Features
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with optional DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor
- Display images from PCs, DVDs, VCRs, document cameras and other input devices
- XGA autoswitching for better quality with higher resolution
TANDBERG Educator MXP Performance Features
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network
- Up to 4 Mbps H.323 / 4 Mbps SIP / 2 Mbps H.320 / 6 Mbps total MultiSite
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-quality audio
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
Cisco Telepresence MX300 G2 & MX200 G2
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.