Polycom RealConnect solution delivers video interoperability solution for Skype for Business customers, regardless of their deployment topology (on-premises, hybrid, or Office 365) . First to deliver the seamless Skype for Business workflow integration and unchanged user experience, Polycom RealConnect is the only Microsoft-approved video interoperability solution.
For Skype for Business on-prem or hybrid customers that have Skype for Business server infrastructure on-premises, RealConnect solution is available via RealPresence Clariti, as well as those markets where RealConnect for Office 365 is not yet available (for this, Polycom professional services offer Office 365 integration to enable the integration with RealPresence Clariti collaboration infrastructure).
Polycom RealConnect for Office 365 is the only Microsoft-approved video interoperability solution for Office 365 that integrates to existing Skype for Business workflow and provides seamless connectivity in the Microsoft cloud between Skype for Business and standards-based endpoints. RealConnect for Office 365 has been jointly developed with Microsoft so that both the administrator experience as well as end users’ are seamless, easy, and of highest quality.
- Simplified scheduling workflow, based on Microsoft Outlook calendaring (no Polycom plug-in)
- Click-to-join experience from both Skype for Business/Lync clients and Polycom/Cisco endpoints (with One Touch Dial)
- Native multipoint video experience for Microsoft users and video endpoints
- Bi-directional content sharing between Microsoft clients and video endpoints
- Content displayed in the proper content stage for best experience
- Resource optimization through the cascading between Microsoft AVMCU and the RealPresence Collaboration Server
- On-premises deployment as well as Service Provider topology supported
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.