The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is a small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 300 is ideal for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices.
Convenient controls for volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad. A handset phone can be plugged in for private calls, or simply switch back to the VoiceStation 300 for hands-free conversations. The VoiceStation 300 provides Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
- More productive calls – Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- 360-degree room coverage – A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
- Hands-free calls – A great hands-free conferencing solution for home offices and small businesses
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack
- Secondary phone options – Plug in a fax machine or computer modem, or plug in a handset for private calls
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.