Polycom VisualBoard technology allows the Polycom UC Board to Transform Ordinary Surfaces into Virtual Whiteboard
- The ability to ‘video whiteboard’ ideas and concepts with teams across the globe is finally here
- Breakthrough innovation brings secure HD video collaboration to the broadest range of business, video, mobile and social network applications
- Easily and quickly expand your reach with a full UC solution by integrating Polycom’s recording and streaming solutions allowing all users to be on the same page no matter their location or device
- Immediate collaboration with no-training needed for end-users – simply pick up the pen and start sharing
- Intuitive, familiar components – Combines a compact infrared sensor that attaches to a whiteboard or monitor and a wireless stylus that meeting hosts can use to sketch, write and annotate just as they would use any pen or marker.
- Easy to install – Set up and use UC Board in minutes without opening more applications or hunting for extra hardware, via a simple, direct USB connection to the Polycom Group Series or HDX system.
- Easy to use – Polycom UC Board works the moment the stylus touches the writing surface, requiring absolutely no technical skill or training to operate – including whiteboard sharing and annotating over Content
- Cost Effective – Provides HD video whiteboarding at a fraction of the cost by leveraging your existing Polycom investments and the whiteboards you already own.
- Easy-to-share and easy-to-see – A simple, elegant and cost-effective solution to the common problem that remote participants cannot see whiteboard content during video conferences and are therefore unable to engage and participate the same as others.
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.