The Polycom SoundStructure VoIP Interface provides superior SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities in a modular plug-in card form factor that natively integrates with SIP call platforms and unified communications (UC) environments supporting a broad range of telephony features including dialing, hold, resume, transfer, do not disturb, and conference. The SoundStructure VoIP Interface supports both narrow-band and wideband Polycom HD Voice audio capabilities.
The SoundStructure VoIP Interface is easy to deploy and manage in a VoIP environment and is a simple upgrade from existing PSTN solutions. SoundStructure Studio software streamlines creating new designs and upgrading existing PSTN-based designs to VoIP-based environments. Intuitive, Web-based configuration software gives administrators the ability to provision and maintain large numbers of SoundStructure VoIP interfaces.
- Easy to integrate directly into SIP call management platforms and unified communications applications
- Easy to control through backwardscompatible API
- Easy to provision, administer, and maintain, minimizing administration expenses
- Easy to upgrade from SoundStructure TEL1 and TEL2 systems to VoIP solutions
- Leverages existing IT infrastructure investments
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.