The Polycom SoundStructure SR12 installed audio solution delivers powerful and flexible audio processing for any commercial sound application that does not require conferencing capabilities. Either alone or linked with up to seven additional systems, the SoundStructure SR12 system is an ideal solution for any sound application, including houses of worship, stadiums, conference centers, hotels, night clubs, and restaurants.
The SoundStructure SR12 features the same flexibility and ease of installation as the SoundStructure C-Series conferencing products, and is a perfect way of adding 12 additional nonconferencing inputs and outputs to a SoundStructure conferencing system. An innovative OBAM matrix architecture enables multiple SoundStructure units to work together as one large system for unparalleled scalability and flexibility. SoundStructure Studio software makes configuration easy, and is powerful enough to handle the most challenging acoustic designs.
- Breakthrough feedback elimination – Enables more flexible microphone, talker, and loudspeaker placements and speech reinforcement
- Unrivaled noise cancellation technology – Removes the broadest range of background noises from your audio inputs
- Gain sharing automatic microphone mixer – Improved automixer experience ensures smoother transitions and robust performance in a variety of operating environments
- OBAM™ matrix architecture – Connect multiple units together to create larger systems without the limitations of traditional bussing
- SoundStructure Studio – Powerful Windows-based software for efficient design and configuration; use it to easily set up a basic system, or use its powerful customization tools for more complex environments
- Integrated Ethernet – Control and manage the system from anywhere on the network
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.