The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms. The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
- Polycom HD Voice – unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options – multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.