The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 offers a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Polycom HD Voice – unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – Deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup – combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones. Add up to two optional expansion microphones for even greater coverage.
- Industry-leading SIP software – leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display – enables robust call information and multi-language support
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.