The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone delivers remarkably clear conference calls and features Polycom HD Voice technology, broad SIP interoperability, and a modern design that is ideal for smaller rooms—all at an affordable price. Designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants, the SoundStation IP 5000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an optional AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like
- More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Ideal for smaller rooms – 7-foot microphone pickup and a small footprint designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants
- Advanced IP feature support – the most feature-rich family of IP conference phones available, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.