SoundStation2 is the ideal conference phone for small to midsize conference rooms that seat up to 10 participants. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- More productive calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers crystal-clear conversations, making conference calls more productive
- Hear and be heard clearly – Intelligent microphones and Dynamic Noise Reduction technology ensures everyone can be heard
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Backlit display provides important information – Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide Caller ID
- Ability to increase microphone pickup – Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Connect to mobile phones and PCs – Applications Port offers unmatched flexibility for mobile phone and Internet calling
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connect to a PBX with an analog extension
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.