Communicating over voice and video networks are core to your organization’s efficiency and it is important to manage both the networks and devices to support your organization as it evolves with changing technology. RealPresence Resource Manager is the essential management component of Polycom RealPresence Clariti™ so you can centrally manage all of your Polycom-enabled devices from smartphones, tablets and laptops to desktop and conference phones all the way through your largest video conferencing room systems and immersive telepresence.
Provision, manage & monitor
Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager software application provisions, manages and monitors thousands of voice and video devices across a global network. Choose from over 300 standard best practice profiles or customize 100% of settings to create the best experience for your organizational needs. Through the customizable dashboard for each administrative user, you can manage and troubleshoot all Polycom voice and video devices as well as other standards based voice and video devices. Scalability to 50,000 devices helps you effectively manage your voice devices as well as mobile, desktop and group video systems.
Directory, scheduling & reporting
Providing familiar directories and easy dialing empowers users to communicate over voice and video with minimal IT support. Use the built-in web scheduler or Microsoft Outlook to create single or recurring conferences, book rooms and users, and manage active calls. Improve your administrative workflow by integrating scheduling via API suite into existing scheduling apps. RealPresence Resource Manager provides powerful data analytics on usage and ROI, including support for Polycom EagleEye™ Producer and EagleEye™ Director II participant data reports.
Deep integration and interoperability
Built on unified communications and video conferencing standards, RealPresence Clariti integrates into a wide variety of applications and unified communications networks using various deployment models and architectures. RealPresence Resource Manager supports voice device deployments on most call server platforms. With the API suite, you can integrate communications into your other applications for a streamlined workflow.
- Manage your voice and video devices with provisioning, managing and monitoring capabilities
- Scalability to 50,000 devices helps you effectively manage your voice devices as well as mobile, desktop and group video systems
- RealPresence Web Suite Support – Key components of the RealPresence Platform and RealPresence Web Suite extend enterprise-grade visual collaboration to anyone, anywhere with just a browser and webcam
- Cloud / Service Provider Multi-tenant – Host numerous customers or departments on a single platform, for operational efficiency and lower TCO
- Simplified administration and provisioning – Dynamically provision mobile, personal, and group systems with feature sets, call quality, bandwidth rights and software updates – minimizing administration work and user setup
- Centralized device management – Single application to monitor and manage all voice and video devices in the network, immediate real time views of the status and health of the video network
- Conference scheduling and management application – Use either the web scheduler, Microsoft Outlook or API to schedule and launch video calls. Central application to manage ongoing conferences, point to point or multi-party
- API Suite – Combine with RealPresence DMA APIs for a complete video conferencing management API solution
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.