The Polycom RealPresence Access Director enables users within and beyond the firewall, to securely access video services–whether at home, in the office or on the go. It securely routes communications, management and content through firewalls without requiring additional client hardware or software. The RealPresence Access Director is a powerful part of the RealPresence Platform, available as a hardened appliance or software optimized for virtualized data centers.
IT Users can easily and effectively deploy, configure and manage RealPresence Access Director while reducing the cost to support the growing number of video-enabled workers in the organization without compromising network security. Remote users can securely and transparently access video services and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners from virtually anywhere, with the same functionality they would have if they were in the office. Additionally, customers, partners and vendors can join a video conference as a guest user or over a federated network. By providing a seamless video collaboration experience, Polycom enables organizations to focus on what really matters—connecting people, networks, and companies.
As a key component of the RealPresence Platform, the RealPresence Access Director is tightly integrated with RealPresence Resource Manager to manage, monitor and control all the devices on your network and RealPresence DMA to manage and distribute calls across the network. Together, these solutions provide a scalable, secure and robust video collaboration solution for an organization.
- SIP/H.323 Combined Support: A single application combines remote employee, guest users and B2B calling scenarios with SIP and H.323 capabilities enabling a seamless video collaboration experience within and beyond the firewall
- Support for Polycom SVC: Full support for Polycom SVC solutions for both guest users and internal users for optimal audio and video quality, and cost-savings across the organization
- Secure Collaboration from Anywhere: Collaborate over video while on-the-go, in the office or from home
- Reduce the Cost to Scale: Support from 25 to a thousand simultaneous video calls securely without requiring additional client hardware or software
- Investment Protection – Now and for the Future: Leverage existing investments in UC products and IT infrastructure and build towards a SIP based future.
- Secure Scalability for Mobile Deployments: Easily, securely and reliably extend the use of video collaboration to your mobile workforce
- Flexibility and Choice: Choose from hardware appliance or virtual machine deployment options to align with your customers’ strategic IT policies
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.