The Polycom CX300 R2 brings a new capacity to USB desktop phones with a two-line monochrome display, telephone keypad and wideband high fidelity audio. The CX300 seamless integrates with Microsoft® Lync™ and provides the look, sound and feel of a conventional enterprise-grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use. Designed to be used as a regular desktop phone, your calls may be placed or answered by using the phone or optional desktop PC client. With remarkable high definition audio quality for the ultimate voice communications experience, the CX300 USB phone provides crystal-clear, natural sounding conversations without echoes or feedback.
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments with a highlyexpandable infrastructure platform for reliable, broad-scale video deployments across organizations.
This provides an industry-leading telepresence, HD video conferencing and desktop video collaboration systems that help people work more effectively across distances.
These solutions include integrated recording and streaming for capturing and sharing conferences and video content. This allows your teams to use real-time communication to create video assets for more effective communication. A full line of VoIP phones complete the presence-based contact capabilities of Microsoft® Lync™.
The Polycom CX300 R2 Desktop Phone includes these benefits:
- Convenient dial pad and 2 line monochrome backlit display
- Plug and play simplicity to a USB port on the PC
- Clear high definition wideband audio maximize the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations, whether handset, full duplex speaker phone, or headset mode
A few practical applications include use for:
- Education – Instructors present materials to expanded number of students in one or more remote rooms
- Distributed work groups – Multiple groups of workers c share design, creative, and other types of documents to collaborate actively in their refinement
- Consultative situations – Remote consultants actively collaborate with clients on shared contet
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.