The Pexip mobile application for iOS and Android provides conference participants with a consistent interface from which they can control conferences and view presentations, all from their own personal device.
- Optional Guest PIN to control who can access the conference information.
- Optional Host PIN to limit who can control the conference.
- Mute and unmute participants (Hosts only).
- Invite new participants and disconnect existing participants (Hosts only).
- View a list of all the participants on the call – useful when there are more participants than can be shown in the thumbnails along the bottom of the main screen.
- View the presentation on your personal device, providing audio-only users access to presentations. Video users can also elect to use their main screen to see the conference participants, essentially providing them with a dual-screen video system.
- Zoom in on the presentation on your device, allowing you to see details that would otherwise not be visible from a distance on the main screen.
Pexip overthrows conventional telepresence thinking by providing an affordable, virtualized, simple approach to video conferencing on any device.
The hurdles that hardware costs and expensive bandwidth represent in deploying large-scale conferencing are eliminated with Pexip, making personal virtual meeting spaces for all a reality.