The GlobalMed ClearSteth™ Digital Stethoscope is an intelligent solution for compact travel requirements and remote patient consultations.
- If you already have a videoconferencing system or plan to invest in one, ClearSteth is a great choice as it integrates well with most systems.
- Whether the important sound is the deep bass of a heart beat or the higher frequency of respiration, ClearSteth can deliver and includes user-adjusted volume with a control box dial.
- Even without an existing videoconferencing system, ClearSteth delivers crystal clear heart/lung sounds anywhere over the Internet via Broadband connection.
- Looks and feels like an acoustic stethoscope.
- Control box with three adjustments for amplification, bell/diaphragm and power.
- Perform patient examinations from any Internet-connected PC.
- Software codec solution.
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.