Cisco WebEx Meetings can help you achieve better business results through more productive, engaging web meetings. With this people-centric platform, teams can collaborate anytime, anywhere, even over mobile devices. Streamline the meeting process with a centralized online space for sharing meeting-related information. Easily organize, prepare, and follow-up for every meeting.
Select a platform
• Meeting Server software has been optimized to run on our UCS-based Meeting Server 1000 and Cisco Meeting Server 2000
Choose a licensing option
• Our multiparty option supports per-meeting licensing. Or you can purchase capacity units, as in a traditional license model.
Consider add-on features
• Options include branding and recording.
Better meeting experiences
• Meeting Server provides a simple, intuitive user experience for everyone, however they choose to meet.
• Find out how Meeting Server software makes collaboration easier, boosts productivity, protects your investments, and simplifies purchasing.
• With Meeting Server, anyone can join a meeting and enjoy a high-quality, consistent, and familiar experience using a Cisco Collaboration endpoint, Jabber client, Meeting App (native or with a WebRTC-compatible browser), or third-party device.
• Meeting Server scales easily for small or large deployments. Meetings scale across multiple platforms, optimizing bandwidth and cutting costs. You can start small and add capacity as needed.
• Purchasing is simple with an all-in-one, user-based, multiparty licensing model. It gives you the flexibility to buy the services you need today, and add more licenses as your organization grows. Learn about the simple and cost-effective options available.
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.