Cisco Spark Room 55 is a powerful, fully integrated collaboration system that brings more intelligence and usability to your small- to medium-sized meeting rooms, whether registered on-premises or to the Cisco cloud.
Cisco Spark™ Room 55 combines an unmatched video and audio experience with a sophisticated, Red Dot–awarded design to create a compelling team collaboration system.
The Room 55, which includes camera, codec, display, speaker system, and microphones integrated in a single device, is optimized for rooms that seat up to seven people. It is an all-in-one, integrated system that’s easy to install, use, deploy, and manage. It’s crafted with high-quality components: professional 4K display for longevity and minimal latency, powerful digital zoom camera for discreet tracking, sophisticated speaker system and amplifier to deliver rich sound, and a light industrial design that combines aluminum and fabric for a sustainable and humanizing effect.
The Cisco Spark Room 55 has the Cisco Spark Room Kit as its base technology, bringing new capabilities such as speaker tracking, best view, automatic wake-up, and people count to enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations. These features and functionalities further remove the barriers to usage and deployment of video in small- to medium-sized meeting rooms. The Room 55 is rich in functionality and experience but is priced and designed to be easily scalable to all of your meeting rooms and spaces, whether registered on-premises or to Cisco Spark through the Cisco® Collaboration Cloud.
Optional hardware components
● Microphone extension cable
● HDMI presentation cable 8m/26.2 ft.
● Up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
Minimum bandwidth for resolution/frame time
● 720p30 from 768 kbps
● 720p60 from 1152 kbps
● 1080p30 from 1472 kbps
● 1080p60 from 2560 kbps
● Cisco Expressway™ technology
● H.460.18, H.460.19 firewall traversal
● Two HDMI input supports formats up to maximum 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 fps, including HD1080p60; HDMI 2 supports HDCP content for local viewing
● Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) 2.0
● One HDMI output supports formats up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 fps (4Kp60)
● Live video resolutions (encode and decode) up to 1920 x 1080 at 30, 60 fps (HD1080p)
● Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) 2.0
● G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.729, AAC-LD, and Opus
● High-quality 20-kHz audio
● Prepared for inductive loop (line out)
● Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
● Automatic noise reduction
● Active lip synchronization
● Two microphones, 4-pin minijack
● Two audio in from HDMI
● Internal microphone
Audio outputs (external)
● 1 line out minijack (stereo)
● High-quality speaker system with left, center, and right channels, plus woofer
● Frequency response 70 Hz to 20 kHz
● Amplifier power: 80W
● Max output level SPL 98 dB
● 6-element microphone array for accurate speaker tracking
● 55 in. (1.4m) LCD monitor, LED backlight
● Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
● Contrast ratio: typical 1100
● Viewing angle: +/- 178 degrees
● Response time: typical 8 ms
● Brightness: typical 500 cd/m2
● H.239 (H.323) dual stream
● Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) (SIP) dual stream
● Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 5 fps
● Cisco Spark client (up to 3840 x 2160 at 5 fps)
● Cisco Intelligent Proximity client (up to 1920 x 1080 at 5 fps)
*For a more comprehensive list, refer to the data sheet in Download Files.
Bringing More Intelligence to Small and Medium-Sized Rooms
The Cisco Spark Room 55 offers video innovation encased in a beautifully designed frame, bringing more sophistication, intelligence, and usability to your small-to-medium team collaboration rooms. While others are still struggling to offer advanced features such as speaker tracking, wireless sharing, and 4K content in their high-end products, Cisco is already bringing these innovations to small and medium team rooms in a cost-effective and simple way. With the Room 55, Cisco is helping customers experience smarter meetings, enable smarter presentations, and create smarter room and device integrations. These features were previously the domain of higher-end video conferencing rooms, but can now be brought to every room and every team. When registered to the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, additional functionalities enhance the user experience and team workflow and further simplify deployment:
● Smart meetings: Powerful, integrated cameras deliver intelligent view capabilities, such as automatic framing and speaker tracking.
● Smart presentations: Dual screens, dual content sources, wireless sharing, and 4K content make for great presentations.
● Smart rooms: People count for usage metrics and resource allocation; in-room controls through the Touch 10 provide enhanced functionalities.
● Registration flexibility: Built for both cloud and on-premises deployment, protecting your investment.
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.