Share Experiences with Desktop and Mobile
The IP Phone 8861 delivers highly secure, easy-to-use, mission-critical, comprehensive VoIP communications and telephony feature integration with your personal mobile devices for your entire organization. It also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party-hosted call control servers.
Programmable line and feature keys: 5
Display: 5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color
Integrated switch: 10/100/1000
Headset support: RJ-9 jack, USB, Bluetooth
Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi): Yes; 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Intelligent Proximity For Mobile Voice: Yes, using Bluetooth
IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module: Yes – Up to 3 modules (108 additional line and feature keys)
Wall-mount option: Yes, with an optional kit
Enhanced User Collaboration
Key features of the IP Phone 8861 include:
• Exceptional clarity in VoIP communications with wideband audio
• Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
• High-resolution, widescreen color display
• Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module to simplify dialing and offer expanded status detail
• Choice of wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors**
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control** provides flexible deployment options
• Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
• Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
• Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
• Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8861.
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.