Bring Desk and Mobile Experiences Closer Together
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party-hosted call control servers.
Programmable line and feature keys: 5
Display: 5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color
Integrated switch: 10/100/1000
Wideband audio: G.722 on handset, speakerphone, and headset
Personal mobile device integration: Yes; (Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice)
Headset ports: RJ-9; auxiliary port, USB, Bluetooth
Wall-mount option: Yes
IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module: Optional; Up to two (72 additional keys)
An Enhanced User Experience
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
• High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity when communicating
• Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
• Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
• Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
• Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control3 offer flexible deployment options
• Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
• Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
• Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
• Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform.
**Uses Bluetooth technology. For customers seeking the IP 8800 Key Expansion Module, but whose environments do not permit Bluetooth radios, a non-Bluetooth equipped version of the 8851 that supports the modules is available.
***Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8851.
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.