Affordable, High-Quality HD Video
Get affordable, highly secure, easy-to-use, and comprehensive VoIP communications with the Cisco IP Phone 8845. It offers superior audio performance and mission-critical, HD video, and integrates with your personal mobile devices. IP Phone 8845 also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud, along with third-party-hosted call control servers.
Programmable line and feature keys: 5
Video: 720p HD, H.264 AVC
Display: 5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color
Integrated switch: 10/100/1000
Wideband audio: G.722 on handset, speakerphone, and headset
Personal mobile device integration: Yes; (Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice)
Headset ports: RJ-9; auxiliary port; also supported with Bluetooth
Wall-mount option: Yes – optional kit
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 delivers affordable entry to HD video communications. It’s ideal for knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, and executives. It’s also well suited to shared workspace environments.
Cisco Spark Phone OS provides flexible deployment options for the 8845, whether Cisco on-premises, from the Cisco cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
The 8845 will also support third-party hosted call control service.
Key features of the IP Phone 8845 include:
• Easy-to-use, one-touch 720p HD desktop video
• Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent *Proximity for Mobile Voice
Wideband audio for exceptional clarity
• High-resolution, 5-inch, widescreen color display for navigation and interaction
• Choice of wired and Bluetooth headsets from third party vendors**
Simpler and More Cost-Effective Administration
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control provides flexible options for deployment
• Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
• Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
• Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
• Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
• Requires future phone software update to support third-party call control. Features may vary by telephony platform provider. Please contact your Cisco representative for further details.
**Consult your headset provider of choice to determine headsets that are compatible with the 8845
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.