Voice Communications That Boost Productivity
Get highly secure, easy-to use, high-quality wideband audio, and comprehensive, mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8811 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. It can be deployed on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party-hosted call control servers.
Programmable line and feature keys: 5
Display: 5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit grayscale
Integrated switch: 10/100/1000
Wideband audio: G.722 on handset, speakerphone and headset
Headset ports: RJ-9; auxiliary port
Wall-mount option: Yes
Fixed keys: Keypad, media, conferencing, transfer,
hold, apps, directories, voice messaging
An Enhanced User Experience
The IP Phone 8811 offers easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features to make collaborating simple.
Key feature benefits include:
• High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
• High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen grayscale display makes it easier to recognize calls and see status information
• Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient
• Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offer flexibility**
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control2 for flexible deployment and scalable return on investment
• Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
• Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
• Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
• Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8811.
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.