Affordable, Easy Voice Collaboration
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7841. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Supported on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and hosted third party call control.
Screen: 384 x 106 pixel (3.28 in. / 83.3 mm)
Ethernet switch: 10/100/1000
Programmable line keys: 4
Full duplex speakerphone: Yes (wideband)
Wideband audio: Standard
PoE class: 1
Replaceable bezel: Silver as an option\
• Four line and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
• High-resolution, graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
• Dedicated fixed keys** ease communications for increased efficiency
• Built-in speakerphone adds freedom with hands-free communications
• Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with handset, speaker, or a headset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features which simplify and reduce costs of administration include:
• Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party hosted call control platforms* offer deployment flexibility
• Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise helps reduce energy costs
• Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch lowers installation costs and footprint at the desk
• Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series.
*Telephony features may vary by vendor platform.
**Includes messaging, directory, speaker and a two-way navigation button
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.