Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses. The 7821 is supported on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and on third-party hosted call control platforms*.
*Requires an update to IP Phone 7811 phone software to support third-party call control platforms. Contact your Cisco representative for timing details.
Screen: 384 x 106 pixel (3.28 in. / 83.3 mm)
Ethernet switch: 10/100
Programmable line keys: 2
Full duplex speakerphone: Yes (wideband)
Wideband audio: Standard
PoE class: 1
Replaceable bezel: Silver as option
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 includes the following key features:
Exceptional User Experience
• High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
• Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency
• A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
• Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
This phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
• Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third party hosted call control
• Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
• Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
• Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with software common to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
**Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation button
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.