The IP Phone 7811 delivers simple, highly secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications for small to large businesses. It is ideal for occasional-to-light communications needs, such as in lobbies, cafeterias, and conference centers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party hosted call control* offer flexible deployment options.
*Requires an update to IP Phone 7811 phone software to support third-party call control platforms. Contact your Cisco representative for timing details.
384 x 106 pixel (3.28 in. / 83.3 mm)
Programmable line keys
Full duplex speakerphone
* IP Phone 7811 offers wideband audio with the purchase of a wideband handset
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 includes the following key features:
Exceptional User Experience
• High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
• Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency
• A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
• Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
This phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
• Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third party hosted call control
• Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
• Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
• Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with software common to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
**Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation buttonn button
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.