New from Avizia, the CA300 telemedicine cart supports general telemedicine use cases, requires minimal training and is one of the most affordable solutions on the market. For organizations that have hesitated to invest in telemedicine because of high startup costs, the CA300 may be the perfect remedy.
- FDA Class I registered device (registration pending)
- Extremely lightweight at 110 lbs
- Built-in wifi
- Controllable through button panel and IR remote
- Height adjustable
- QuickBoot™ technology gets the system powered on and ready for a call in under 10 seconds
- Patient safe: FDA Class I registered device (registration pending) and tested to international safety standards
- Mobile: built-in wifi, hospital grade casters and minimal weight ensure this system is easy to get from place to place
- Easy to use: the intuitive button panel, approachable design and new QuickBoot™ technology make the system easy to use with minimal or no training
- Turnkey: with built-in storage for peripherals like telemedicine scopes and stethoscopes the CA300 is a turnkey telemedicine solution
- Easily cleanable: the anti-microbial surfaces and lack of a speaker grill make for easier cleaning and sterilization of the system
Founded in April 2013, Avizia Inc. was started by former Cisco employees from a highly successful business unit that created technology products and services that serve the unique requirements of the rapidly growing healthcare and education industries. What sets Avizia apart is a deep expertise in video collaboration combined with the industry knowledge required to bring transformational solutions to market, leveraging superior product design, ease of use, and the world’s best video technology to create relevant products for education and healthcare customers.