The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP is the industry’s first wireless set-top unit. The perfect communications tool for medium to small meeting rooms, this sleek and elegant set -top product offers a high degree of flexibility to the user.
The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP incorporates the features and functions of larger systems in a portable, high performance set-top box. This compact unit conveniently transforms any standard TV into an interactive meeting place, providing users with an outstanding business tool that can be relied on. The TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP’s intuitive user interface is common to all TANDBERG systems and makes it easy for even new users to make a call.
TANDBERG MXP Profile Set-top Package
The available TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP Profile Set-top Package option provides integrated, streamlined design for your office environment. Backed by TANDBERG’s unparalleled technology innovations, the new MXP Profile Series has widescreen flat-panel plasma and LCD displays that offer crisp and brilliant visual resolution and is sized for group viewing.
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for medium to small meeting rooms and shared office environments
- Elegantly designed all-in-one set-top unit that fits easily on any standard television monitor
- Integrated wide angle view camera with extensive zoom, pan and tilt
- Optional cart and monitors
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP Application Features:
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 on single or dual monitor setup
TANDBERG Set-Top 770 MXP Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP up to 768 kbps, optionally with ISDN up to 128 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption (AES) is included
- True CD-quality audio
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.