The TANDBERG Centric 1700 MXP Personal Telepresence System features CD-quality audio, integrated High Definition camera, and 20” flat-screen monitor that seamlessly switches between your PC content and brilliant, high-definition video calls for an unprecedented level of interaction and collaboration with your entire organization.
Executive personal telepresence control center designed for offices, the 1700 MXP features a superior HD camera and a widescreen LCD. This fully integrated system operates both as a video conferencing system and PC display, enabling seamless and real-time face-to-face collaboration at the desktop.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Centric 1700 MXP Design Features
- All-in-one executive control center designed for offices
- Compact HD Camera
- Integrated 20” widescreen LCD
- Powerful presentation, multimedia and conferencing capabilities
- Easily switches between a video call and an XGA PC display
TANDBERG Centric 1700 MXP Application Features
- Join up to 4 video sites and 3 audio sites with embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG Centric 1700 MXP Performance Features
- Up to 2 Mbps H.323/2 Mbps SIP/2.3 Mbps total Multisite
- Highest level of embedded encryption as well as H.235 and IEEE 802.1x authentication
- True CD-quality audio
- Protection against network interruptions in point-topoint and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
Cisco TelePresence EX Series
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.