IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence® ISDN Link is a compact appliance for in-room ISDN and external network connectivity supporting Cisco TelePresence EX, MX, SX, and C Series endpoints. It provides direct connectivity to
ISDN or external networks (V.35) for individual telepresence endpoints without the need for additional gateways or other infrastructure. The ISDN Link helps ensure that ISDN can be used as the primary, backup, or external connectivity for a high-quality and reliable telepresence experience.
- Endpoints Supported: C-series-based systems, and SX-, MX-, EX- and EX-series endpoints
- Bandwidth: 4 BRI up to 512 kbps; 1 PRI up to 1920 kbps; external networks up to 1920 kbps
- Video Standards: H.261, H.263, H.263++, and H.264, depending upon codec support
- Audio Standards: AAC-LD, G.711, G.722, and G.722.1
- Dual Stream: H.239
- Network Interfaces: Four ISDN BRI (RJ-45) S/T interfaces; one E1/T1 (RJ-45) for ISDN PRI; two LAN/Ethernet (RJ-45) 10-/100-/1000-Mb (LAN); and one external network (V.35, RS530, RS449, and RS366)
- System Management: Total management with Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol or serial port, or through advanced configuration on endpoint
- Power: Auto-sensing power supply; 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz; 15 watts maximum
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C) ambient temperature; 10 to 90% relative humidity (RH)
- Network Management: Storage and transport temperature
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.18 x 11.02 x 6.69 in. (28 x 3 x 17 cm)
The Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link design and performance features include:
- Smooth connectivity for IP-to-ISDN or IP-to-V.35 networks
- Support for up to 4 Basic Rate Interface (BRI) or 1 Primary Rate Interface (PRI) ISDN ports and external networks (cable standards V.35, RS530, RS449, and RS366)
- Easy setup and configuration directly through the endpoint’s web interface (for endpoints with advanced support)
- ISDN connectivity for one endpoint, eliminating the need to buy an additional gateway
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.